how to make a man fall in in love with a woman

how to make a man fall in love with a woman
real men always see the beauty of women, but beside that they also must have seen our personalities, whether we are a good woman or not, then how do I make a man fall in love with a woman? the answer depends very much and man himself, I wanted to share how to get a man according to my knowledge.

Here I want to share a few tips, hopefully we can get the guy we want, choose a good man, do not choose a man a playboy because this will make us hurt, sometimes handsome men have many girlfriends, so be careful when choosing men, make sure he was a good guys

1. be nice to the man
2. should not be excessive but reasonable
3. show to men that we are a good woman
4. show our strengths such as in education or employment
5. keep an eye on how to talk to us, learn to speak politely to the man

Hope you like it and get the man now ^_^...

No comments:

My popular articles :