JK. Rowling Yes or No to More 'Potter'

            Who does not know JK. rowling, her name to be famous after she wrote harry potter which success till the end of harry potter 7.  Although J.K. Rowling has said that the story of Harry Potter ends with the seventh book, she’s reserving the right to change her mind and extend the story.



            “You know honestly, if someone told me this is coming, I might’ve said, I can’t do that. I’ve really come out of my shell,” she said. “I was not someone who was a natural public speaker and and I was not very comfortable with this sort of thing. It’s just as well that I got introduced to it by degrees.”

            As for what’s next, Rowling notes that she does have a stash of non-“Potter” material waiting in the wings. “I think I always felt I didn’t want to publish again until the last film was out. I’ve been writing hard ever since I finished writing 'Hallows,' but I will publish again,” she says. “In a sense it’s a beginning for me as well as an end.”

             Yeah we just waiting what story that she will write again, it become curious for us. But surely it is should be amazing same as 'Harry Potter'. 
   

No comments:

My popular articles :